Author Topic: Four glasses of water diet  (Read 974 times)

T.S.

• Administrator
    • Email
Four glasses of water diet
« on: June 06, 2011, 11:59:30 AM »
Drinking four 8 oz. glasses of water when you wake up in the morning is another method  of losing weight. I tried this method out on vacation and even on a cruise. Of course I didn't lose weight on these vacations however I grossly over indulged (who doesn't on a cruise) and still I managed to maintain my weight.
The following instructions may look easy but drinking four glasses of water in a row first thing in the morning is not pleasant and you pretty much need to to be able to use a bathroom (several times), during the morning hours. I stuck to this diet for a few years and suddenly decided I just couldn't do it anymore.
Here's the plan
1. As soon as wake up and before brushing your teeth, drink four glasses of water.

2. You can brush your teeth after drinking the water, but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.

3. After 45 minutes,  you can eat and drink.

4. Each meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner should last only 15 minutes. Do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours after each meal.

This diet is also supposed to cure just about anything that ails you, including cancer. I was in good health when I started this diet and remained so. I have no idea about the miracle cures it claims to have. However, you should check with a doctor before beginnning this diet, since too much water can actually be a detrement to good health.